Join us for a Waldorf Welcome Information Session designed for prospective parents and discover for yourself the benefits of Waldorf education. We welcome you to learn more about our school and explore our curriculum in action.
Each in-person session will include an introduction to the school and the daily rhythm, classroom visits, and a Q&A about admissions, class sizes, program availability, age cut-off, etc. Refreshments is be provided.
These information sessions are adult-oriented. Please contact our Admissions Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange a time when you can bring your child to visit the school.
The Vancouver Waldorf School offers:
- Well-rounded education: Our students develop a broad range of skills and knowledge that prepares them for success in any field.
- Individualized attention: Our small class sizes and personalized approach allow each student to thrive and reach their full potential.
- Hands-on creativity: Our students learn by doing and engaging with the world around them.
- Multidisciplinary approach: Our curriculum integrates language arts, music, physical education, fine arts, and more.
- Developmentally appropriate: We prioritize the whole child and foster qualities like compassion, courage, and creativity.
- Engaging and fulfilling experience: Our curriculum and community create a joyful and meaningful learning experience for students.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about our school and community. Register now for our in-person or virtual information session, or email us (email@example.com) to book a tour of our High School in Edgemont Village. We’ve been providing exceptional education for over 50 years and are dedicated to cultivating well-rounded, compassionate, and engaged members of society.
Thank you for your interest in the Vancouver Waldorf School.